Birthday Mishap


On the birthday of one of my friends, we went out to a party, after a few drinks we were all wasted, I drank and drank but didn't feel anything. About 5 a.m. we were about to leave, I got everyone into a cab and left to leave them at the club, but I had to come back for my friend's car and to pick up everyone that was left there.
I was getting close to the party when all the alcohol hit me, soon enough I got a call from them, I got scared because they were inside a police station, I sobered up in a second when I heard that, I was so scared, it was one of those times where the alcohol leaves your system instead of through the night, in a minute.
I called them again and they told me that they just needed to use the toilet, they got in the car and I drove them back.
"Sourire"

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram