2016 in Pictures

Photography became one of my hobbies when I started this blog, mostly because as much as I loved what other people took, I wanted to share my full on vision and how I saw things, but it wasn't and hasn't been any easier, but I truly enjoy going to places and seeing what's out there, that's another reason of why there have been many Photo Diaries and I assure you, next year there will be a lot more. In true Editor's Idea, I'll be sharing 12 of my favourite ones.












Matter of fact, the last picture was one of the first one I took this year and I love it, this set of pictures show how my year went, it had it's ups and it's downs but at the end, I had something beautiful coming out of them, either a lesson or a memory. Maybe 2016 wasn't your year or had some bad events, but that doesn't mean you should not learn from it.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram