Escape


One day when I was on my way back to school from seeing my girlfriend, I got onto the subway and a guy sat next to me and started talking to me, telling me that someone was following him, he was not from the city and he didn't know what to do, he was asking me for help.
I told him to get down in the next stop but just right before the doors closed, to avoid them, once we were down I told him we couldn't keep going by subway, they would notice, so we got down and took the bus to the next connection.
On our way there he told me his story, he was from Monterrey and he was here pursuing acting, he was told to come here to certain address, but when he got there, there was nothing just two men that started following him, the only thing that he could come up with was getting on the subway and then he found me.
Right as we got to the station I told him I couldn't continue the trip with him as I was going to be late for class, but before saying our goodbyes I gave him the extra shirt I had with me, which also happen to be one of my favourites, I told him to wear it and disguise them. We parted ways not before I wished him luck getting back.
About a year later I got a call from him, he was back with his family and happy, his parents thanked me for helping him get back.
Aaron.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram