December: The Review


Let's get this opportunity to have a cup of tea and catch up like old friends would. It's been awhile since the last time I've updated you on what's going on in my life and how am I doing and let me tell you that there has been a lot going on here, but let's begin from the start.
Life has gotten busier and busier this month, at first I thought I was going to have a chance to stay at home, read a lot and relax, but if you have been a reader for a while you may know that things for me never go as planned, so I now have more responsibilities than ever and so much stress that my back it's starting to resent it. But let's go by parts because we are going to get really confused.
The month started with quite a lot of stress, I had a lot to plan, I had about half of the stories and the ending was nowhere near, along with that I had school and a few other bits and bobs that wouldn't let me fully take December as I first planned it, luckily I managed to finish my school work in time and handed it in for a few days of peace on that side.
I only had like 3 days at home that I would call "holiday", I got an opportunity that I couldn't turn down, I now have an office job along with my other part time job, I took it, I decided to push myself into doing something new and exciting and here I am with no time and no plans of relaxation.
Through this days I also stumbled upon some family issues that messed me up a little bit, it was one of those times in which it was something I couldn't take out of my head, so the overthinking started and even when the solution was in front of me I couldn't handle it properly and it frustrated me a lot.
I had a pretty bad nights of sleep, I was feeling really tired, moody, in physical pain (over the lack of sleep) and I was not my happy self, the only way I can explain those days it's like I was living in a bubble, I could see but nothing was coming in.
But as problems began to solve, my schedule began to take shape, I began to feel happier and better about my life and I also had a good chance to see why I was making the decisions I was making, at the end I'm fighting to get somewhere and that takes a lot of work, but that doesn't mean I'm not taking days off and enjoying myself and my loved ones. It's all about balancing and timing, I will be struggling a bit some days and feeling oddly defeated but at the end it will all be worthy.
As you are reading this I'm on holiday with my family, I will be enjoying time by the pool, reading and maybe, just maybe, enjoying time with my family and friends a little bit more, as I haven't had that chance to be as present in their lives lately.
Hope you had a great day, weekend, month and year. My best wishes to all of you and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram