Fainted

About two years ago I went shopping before having to go back to work, I got into the bus and sat down, about 4 stations from the one I was supposed to get down the lady besides me fainted, I turned my head and saw her eyes going white.
If you know one thing about me is that I don't know how to handle myself, let alone help anyone in this kind of situations, so a lady started telling me what to do and went into automatic pilot, I was moving but not really thinking, we got her down in the next stop and called the cop that was on the station for help.
She called her brother to come pick her up and we waited with her, I remember being terrified but looking for something to do that may help her recover and feel better, luckily the other lady helping was a nurse, she knew what she was talking about better than me.
Her brother came and took her not before thanking us for the help and telling her sister to never ever go again to donate blood without having someone by his side.
It was quite the day.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram