WR| The Discussion

If I had to describe this week in one word, that one would be "Discussions", I'm one that loves arguing, mostly when I know I'm right, which is the case most of the time, half of the time, I'm joking around, making fun and laughing, not taking the discussion seriously, the problem starts when I take it seriously.
I started the week feeling quite weak, I had a rough weekend and week before that, so I got up and by noon I was already worn out and feeling terrible, but my day took a turn as I had a lot of things to do, I had to rumble around to try and find a missing package from work and a lot of homework.
Tuesday I was feeling quite stressed and anxious, what made this day memorable in a god a bad way was that I was matched with three different boys, one of them I really like, he goes into my same classroom and makes me remember my best friend, then it was this one boy that looked at me for too long when he say sorry for bumping up with me, and finally this one boy that I know since high school and feel comfortable around him, plus he lets me punch him and says it hurts.
Wednesday and Thursday were my normal days I had school, work and I finished my book which I have to say it was awesome, I wanted to rest because Friday for me was going to be quite a heavy day for me, I had a lot of work left.
Friday came around and I didn't go to school, which felt weird, I haven't missed a class since the beginning of March, I was on a roll, but I was also looking forward for a day without school, I was feeling quite anxious the past few days, I was quite vulnerable and everything around me was freaking me out. I went to do some paper work and that took me all morning, but it was a nice change.
Saturday came and I woke up at the same hour as every day 6 am, the joy, don't you love when that happens to you? Joke. At least I got to relax and lay in for a while before I attacked the day with a cup of green tea before the madness started.
A recommendation if you listen to one new song this weekend, listen to "Drive" by "Oh Wonder", it has been really nice to listen to something nice and quite soothing, but if you want something that goes a little bit faster try "Hymn for the Weekend" and if you listen to it while you are in the shower, I assure you, you are going to be so happy.
A little one for this week, I'm catching up on work, because unlike any other month, this time my workload is spread throughout the month, but it's not making it any easier, I actually have more of it, which my luck on this one.
Have a great week and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram