Black & White

Photography became a passion of mine a few years ago, it became a way for me to show people my vision, how I saw thing different from them, as months passed my albums grew and my hobby became more and more a secret pleasure of mine.
Some of those pictures are still on my cloud waiting to be shown, I've always been too scared of what others may say but I decided not to care any more, what makes this pictures even more special is the fact that they were taken in colour to be shown in black & white.














For those of you that may be curious, this is a photo of my friend "Chef" and another friend's baby




Most of this represent a special moment of my life, I can't go through all of those for personal reasons but I hope you liked them.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram