Broken Friendship

Over Image

Blocked, why do this happens when I need it the most? why when I have more work than ever, why can' I function the same way I did before?
All of this questions round my mind as I walk through the park, a place that brings me bittersweet memories, this was the place where I used to come with so-called- friend to talk and walk, we used to walk around, talk about everything like we had a clue what was going on.
There's something about this park, something that brings me back here every time, maybe it's the movement, the way people seem to know where they are going, what they are doing, or at least that's what they pretend to do and then there's me, running away from a past that haunts me even when I try to hide.
Why can't I be inspired when I need it the most? Most of people out there can, why do I have to block myself at the sight of pressure? I remember her words "Maybe it's because you pressure yourself to be perfect, instead of being you" maybe she was right, maybe I just have to be me, but I don't know how to do that.
That's when I see it, two girls in front of me, with the same direction, talking and laughing, not caring about others, like they were in a bubble, just like she and I used to do, that's when it comes, not only the memories of what happened but the inspiration based on past events.
Because there are friendships that are meant to last forever and there are friendships that are meant to be short, short enough to teach or give something to the other person, because maybe sometime we have to let some people go to be able to grow, because that's what happened between me and her, we needed to fall apart to grow stronger and sometimes I miss it, but I know that this time it was for the best.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram