WR| Back in Place


Coucou! The first week of the third month and I'm more tired than ever, I had a lot of chocolate to keep me awake and going, but now it's starting to wear off, so I'm trying not to fall asleep on my desk, while writing this and doing some homework.
This week I had one main, important goal, I wanted to put my life back on it's feet, to be as organised as I used to be and most importantly, to stop being a mess, I kind of accomplished it, kind of, what I didn't anticipated was how much of a crazy week was going to be this one.
Sunday was a family, just the three of us, day, which was needed, we never get time off and waking up late, going for brunch and shop around was really nice, also I was really thankful for the extra hours of sleep.
Monday was when the craziness started, I had a lot of school work to catch on with, but one thing slipped, I needed this one book for my French homework, the one book I still needed to buy, so I had to rush all over town to get money and buy it, but me being me, I got lost, had to walk around and got home more tired than ever.
Tuesday was the day I had to catch up with papers and notes for school because I have exams coming up, the joy, so most of my day was spent in between books and towers of papers, what made this day funny was my friend which I'm going to call "Stitch" (Sorry if you are reading this but it really suits you, don't get mad, I'll give you a chocolate) making fun of my conversation with the "Artiste", the thing is that we call each other "Mum" because we tend to worry a bit too much about each other, so he made fun about it.
Wednesday was a working day, I had to catch up on many things so instead of losing time around, I had a really productive working morning, I actually went up to my favourite coffee shop were I met this really nice men that told the people on the coffee shop to fix their Wi-Fi for me and he was really nice, which only made my day better.
Tuesday was a normal day, I used this day for cleaning the little mess I had, because even when I was being really good with cleaning my everyday stuff, the night before I was so tired that I just left everything on the floor, it wasn't a lot but I needed to do it before it grew beyond control.
Friday, this day is always quite weird for me, most of the time I have lunch with my parents after school, but today I had a late class, I handed some papers that were due today and went to a meeting, all before meeting my mum for lunch, right now, the only thing on my mind is my bed and how comfortable it is.
Hope you had an amazing start of the month, have a great day, week, month and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram