Photo Diary| My Life in The City

Living in a big city is not always easy, only a few people seem to enjoy the movement and the way everything seems to go quicker, I've been here all of my life and I love it, but sometimes I get to involved on myself and the things I have to do that I forget to stop and look, we get some amazing views and skylines that we don't enjoy as much as we should.
Most of the year we suffer from pollution, I would refer to it as city pollution, but this past week we've been experiencing something really different, we've been in the middle of a storm, we usually experience all of the seasons but in a moderated way, with the storms we've been experiencing colder weather and some really strong wind gusts, so strong that I had to hold on to something while walking because I thought I was going to get blown off.
All of this took the city by surprise, no one was prepared so we've been having some trees down and even some accidents, but the good thing that this brought was that we had the cleanest sky we've had since around this time last year. This was my opportunity, so instead of rushing I decided to take a few moments, enjoy the view and take some pictures.












 











This is a part of my city, it may not be the prettiest but I love it.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram