Food In My Life

Food is a main thing in my life, I love everything about food except the whole cooking idea, I've never liked the idea and even when I can make a few dishes I never adventure myself to do it, because I rather watch from a safe distance than burning something.
There are a few things that I like to it every once in awhile, I would never say that I have a favourite type of food, I like trying new, interesting things, but there are also times when I like to stick with the things I've eaten before.
As most of you know, I didn't knew how to lead this section, I just knew I wanted to add it, so as this is a first for me, I'm going to talk you through my favourite and main dishes I like to it and when, because we all have certain food we like to it at certain times.
Breakfast:
This may be the trickiest meal for me, I'm usually on a rush to get to school every morning, so I tend to go for simple things, my main three have to be "Banana and nutella sandwich", "Toast with cream cheese" and "A croissant with a decaf latte", the last one as you can see is the more posh one, because it's what I would usually have when I go to a coffee shop near my school.
But things change when I go out with someone or my parents, I like sweet and savory breakfast, so when I go out, I usually go for pancakes and eggs, or one or the other, it really depends on my hunger that day.
Lunch:
This is the one meal I can sit down and actually enjoy by myself, when I'm at home I usually eat pre-made food by my lovely mum, but when I have to cook I usually do something easy like pasta, nothing fancy just plain pasta.
When I go out to eat or I have the energy to stop at a place before heading home, I usually choose sushi, it's the one thing I can eat everyday and not get tired of it, if that's not an option, I would go for a sandwich/burger or chicken option.
On to food from my country, I love mexican food, everything about it is wonderful, I personally love tacos, every kind of tacos that there is and I really think everyone should try them at least once.
Diner:
I'm used to have late dinners, usually at around 8 p.m. at night, this is the one meal I actually eat with any of my parents and it depends on what we feel like having that day, it can go from some fruit salad, to some pastries, to even tacos. This is the one meal that changes a lot around here.
As you can see, non of my meals are consistent, I do try to eat until I'm satisfied, not more, not less, I do have some sort of schedule, I usually have breakfast before 7 a.m., lunch at about 1 p.m and as I said diner is at around 8 p.m. I do eat something in between, usually fruit or granola bars to keep me going through the day.
I hope that this marks a good beginning for this section and that I can actually update it more often.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram