No Easy Way Out

There is a McFly song that's called "Love is Easy" where they describe why love becomes easy when you are in love, and it's true, love and life are easy things once you are either in love or doing something you love.
All of this came into my mind when someone asked me how I manage to get out of bed every morning even when I'm tired or just sad, I've never thought of any of this until they mentioned it, I don't know how I do it, I just know why I do it.
Ever since I overcame my depression two years ago, I realised that no one was ever going to pick me up, I had to do it myself, no one has more interest in me than myself, it became almost my responsibility to pick my mess up and continue moving on.
There's no rhyme just a reason to do this, once you set a goal, you have to set yourself to success, there's is no failure, there are mistakes and rocks on the way but non of those have to put you down, because the more you set yourself to fail, the more it's going to happen and the harder is going to be to pick yourself up.
No, it's not easy, it'll actually never be easy, as I said, I was the one pushing myself forward, no matter what others sad when I was down, I never listened and even when I tried things that worked on others, nothing was helping me, it wasn't until I was keen on the whole idea of me pushing myself out of that hole of misery I was in.
If you are going through rough times, through depression or something similar, remember that there's a bright end to it, but you have to be the one trying to find that bright end, because if you don't do it, no one is going to do it for you, just say that enough is enough and find a dream to follow, make that your main goal, make it that thing that makes you get up and be ready every morning. Always do it for yourself and by yourself, that way it'll feel more like an accomplishment.
Never let small things put you down and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram