March: The Review

It's that time of the month again, review week, this year, even when I haven't been writing about it, it's going back to my monthly layout, seeing what my main goals at the beginning of the month were and figuring out what worked and what didn't, that way I can improve next time.
My main goal was to be more productive and organised, the previous months were quite hectic but not as much for me to be a mess, so I made a huge clean out and try to put my life back on the right track.
The first few days were fine, I found myself with more work and less free time on my hands, but I also found myself sleeping better at night and having better morning as I didn't had to rush around trying to find what I needed for the day.
The main problems I had to tackle were: he way I was leaving stuff everywhere and not where it belonged, finishing works last minute instead of planning ahead, losing time with things that could What I found is that I was being messy because I wanted to, I was being more lazy than ever, there were many things I was able to do to work on things but I was almost avoiding them, I was making excuses up and justifying my messiness, that was not me.
Next thing was my routine, I was developing this really bad habits, I was sleeping more than I should, running late to class and again making excuses up, I probably was late to 90% of my classes on February, which for me is a lot, I'm not used to any of this.
Another thing that was bothering me was my body, I lost weight at the beginning of the year but then gained it back at the last past of the month, because I started eating more sugar and not paying attention to any of the stuff I was eating, so I changed a lot of things, I started even trying yoga and now I feel better and lighter over all.
Finally was my attitude, towards the end of February I was feeling anxious and shy, it was a huge step back for me, I was finally starting to make friends when someone from my past decided to return and look out for me, which only made me feel insecure, so this month I decided to not give recognition, I talk to that person and instead of hiding, I decided that I was stronger and could take whatever he had to bring.
I found some sort of peace this month with all of the things I've been doing, now as I write this I can tell you that I feel better, calmer and I see more light than I see darkness. I'm up for taking more risks and seeing what life brings and what I can give out.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram