The Update


I haven't done one of this in a while and I figured, even when I've been talking about my life a lot, I haven't been updating you properly, so I decided to write this with all of the things that have been bothering me or that I've been dying to tell you.
First, I've been more stressed and anxious with school, I think it's because I've been putting a lot of pressure on myself to be better. The thing is that being average is quite simple for me, I just do what I have to do and that's it, I don't go that extra mile, which is what I've been doing lately and it's hard, although is paying off quite nicely.
Second, I started doing yoga, something I never thought I would do because everyone made it look quite hard and it was something I said it was too much for me, well I spoke too soon, I swear my big mouth is going to be my death, anyway, the other day due to stress and a horrible posture during classes, I had a banging back pain, nothing was taking it away, so I decided to made this yoga back stretches and I was as good as new the next day, so they are sticking with me, I think.
Third, there are many things I want to do, I'm working on a new project which you'll probably get to see on October, around my birthday, I think, if everything goes according to my plan and "The Editor's" plan,
Forth, I'm changing and updating some past post, mostly the #12Stories, I had a "no changing once is up" policy but it's for a good project, I think, I'm combining all of those to turn it into a permanent project called "Voice For Everyone" which had the same idea as 12Stories, there are people wanting to tell their stories but don't know how or where, I want to help them do that, plus I'm a little bit nosey and love knowing more about people. I have some really cool things planned for the future.
Fifth, I've been posting this little chronics to share with you some different aspects of my life with you, like what music do I like, what books are my favourite, what I eat, because ever since I added that "LifeStyle" tab up there I wanted to do something fun to show you more, but I didn't knew how to translate it from my life to a post, and I also was kind of afraid of criticism, so that's a way of bringing back to life that tab, I also have amazingly good things planned for that.
Sixth, "Eva", my plant named ater the adorable "Wall-E" robot is still going strong, I have it on my desk as company, I love how it's low maintenance yet it looks so cute and gives something extra to my desk that was looking quite plain and boring and that made me avoid working in here, I like to talk to her, not with her because th moment she starts to answer me it means I have lost my mind.
Seventh, French, or as I like to call it "My Oh-So-Sweet Torture", I like that I know can curse in three different languages and the vibe of my classroom, what I hate with a passion is how crazy my teacher is, I won't go indeep, I'm just going to say that he is young and communicative.
Eighth, my Bullet Journal is still going strong, but I don't know, I haven't been as committed to use it as I would want to, this week I've been really making an effort and actually updating it at night before bed, but I still think that I'm missing something, I'm actually changing the setup for April, it may help, overall it really helps me in tough days and I enjoy it, I just have to use it more.
Ninth, my routine has changed, I realised I was struggling to do things at certain hours and what I did was to slowly incorporate different activities like yoga instead of staying on the couch thinking that I had better things to do, that's how I added yoga.
Tenth and final one before this gets ridiculously long, I want to read more, I know that I've been reading a lot of wattpad stories, some of them are really good, I'm not even going to try and denie that, my problem is that I also want to include some books, so this month I'm going to post it, that way I have to do it.
I think that all I have to report for now, I hope you are having a great afternoon, that you enjoyed the last few days of the month and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram