MR| & We Are Sick Again


If you have been a long time reader you may now that through the winter I tend to suffer from rhinitis, it's not bad, but it can be quite uncomfortable and it means that my nose is red 85% of the time, so when the weather starting getting warmer I thought I was finally going to be okay.
I was wrong, again.
After a rough weekend with my parents I decided that Monday was going to be a down day for me, I was not in the mood for anything so I spent the day in bed, watching old YT videos and enjoying myself. What I didn't anticipate was that it was going to be my last day being healthy.
Tuesday I went for one of the two runs I've been going to in the past two or three weeks to then rush back for a shower, go to the bank and then to meet up with an old friend to chat and maybe get my mind off of everything that went down during the weekend. By the end of it I was shattered, my body was so tired that I was falling asleep on my way home.
Then when Wednesday came around my body told me that something was not right, my throat hurt, my body hurt, my nose was running and I think I had a fever during the night. Luckily for me I had an appointment already schedule to see my doctor that afternoon, so after going to my social service just to be sent back home I tried to sleep and sleep as much as I could until my appointment was due.
The verdict? Nothing crazy, the startup of a cold and a swollen throat. The treatment? Medicine and more medicine but as long as it was going to make me feel better I was down for it.
It didn't get better quickly, but now being friday I can say that I'm starting to feel better, less dizzy and less snooty but I'm still lacking energy and more asleep. My body is in strike and I'm going to give it time to recover, plus this gives me an excuse to eat poorly and stay in my pj's for the next few days.
It's been an interesting week but at least I got some extra sleep. I know that the week to come is going to be a busy one, but I sure I'm going to need to leave the house a lot more in the week to come. We'll see how it goes but for now that's all, I'll try to catch up with everything but I can't promise anything as my brain is still a little bit fuzzy from the sickness.
Hope you had a great one and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram