March: TBR


Reading and I have been having a tough relationship lately, I haven't been reading as much as I would want, not because I didn't had the time but books seemed too superficial or even too long so I just stopped. But this month I want to share some of the books that have taught me to overcome the bad things that happen in life. 
The Violets of March by Sarah Jo
Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
Swear on this Life by Renee Carlino
You don't have to say you love me by Sarra Maning

Before you start reading any of this books I want you to be aware of something. this books touch on sensitive topics and some can be triggering. If you struggle with anxiety, depression, eating disorders or suicidal thoughts please talk with someone and avoid this books. On the other hand, if you overcame this thoughts, this books show a positive outcome of certain situations but once again, they can be triggering so avoid if you feel like you are not ready.
Have a good month of reading, stay safe and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram