April: The Resolutions

Spring is here, we are on the four month of the year and I have yet to do something amazing, something to make myself proud. I don't want to feel like this anymore because it's not me, I want to improve, I want to be better and not be so afraid of the world.
There are parts of my life that have been improving a lot, but at the same there are other parts that have been suffering from my lack of attention, time or even energy and now as summer approaches I want to get to that place of happiness and there's one main goal I want to reach and the only way to get there is by working hard.
Personal Goals:

  • Workout 5 times a week, it doesn't matter what I do as long as I do something every work day. 
  • Drink less caffeine. 
  • Eat more green and less sugar. 
  • Save money. 
  • Keep my spaces clean and tidy. 
  • Maintain myself. By this I mean drinking more water, dedicating some time to myself, etc.)
  • Use my BuJo everyday to write everything down, even the little things. 
Blog Goals:
  • Post more on social media. I enjoy it but I sometimes find it overwhelming and it's time to go back to basics. 
  • Post more PD's, they are piling up and there's nothing I enjoy more than taking pictures.
  • Get more organised about the content Im putting out there.
School Goals:
  • Study for the next big exam that coming. 
  • Study for 2h a day. I can, I know I can. (Roll the headaches.)
There are some exciting things that are coming and now more than ever I have to learn to manage my time and be more aware of what I have to do next. Have a good one and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram