WR| Scared


I'm struggling to write once more, not because I don't have ideas or don't want to do it, it's just because I haven't done it in so long that now that I'm picking it up once again, nothing comes to me natural and my grammar has gone to hell, so excuse the poor writing and let's do this.
This week was unlike any other that I've had in a very long time, I knew I had work and school work to catch up on with, I knew I was going to be busy, but the events that accompany those commitments I did not have any idea they would happen and not having any control over them didn't help either. 
Monday was the most productive day of the week, I started my day early, went for a coffee (tea), planned my week, went to class, did a bit of work, cleaned my room and desk and managed to catch up with all my school work, plus working out and handling a few home problems I had going on. I was on fire that day.
Then Tuesday rolled around and the energy faded away, I didn't feel like doing everything I had to do, so I did the bare minimum and left the rest for the next day, as you do, but one thing I didn't take in consideration was that on Wednesday I had a day full of meetings and only had the afternoon free, so I now give the chance to guess what happened... I didn't do anything that day. 
Now it was Thursday, almost the end of the week and I was drowning in work and school work, but that didn't stop me, I went for my weekly run (because it seems like that is going really well for me), talked with "Sourire" to catch up, came home, had a mini workout, took a shower and dedicated my afternoon to school work, because that's my main priority right now and lucky for me, I managed to finish in about four hours of pure work. 
But then an 8.2 earthquake woke us up in the middle of the night, it was one of the worst moments of my life, never have I been more scared in my life, I could feel the panic building up inside me, I was paralyzed, went to check up on my parents, my grandma and tried to remember everything I've been taught about earthquakes. After talking with everyone and realising that luckily nothing major happened, I tried going back to sleep, but it was impossible, I had a restless night and a major worry for what could have happened. 
The next morning was more of the same, I stayed home, did my workout, but something inside me didn't feel right, the fear was still there and after my mum's attempts to cheer me up (going shopping and eating sushi) I finally started to relax, but nothing seems normal right now.
Hope you had a great week and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte,

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram