September: TBR


And we are back at it. I really enjoyed having a set list of books to read within that month, it really pumps me up to read more of unknown authors, or books I wouldn't normally read.
For this month I have a theme or an author, Mariana Zapata, who has become one of my favourite best selling authors ever, and that's hard to accomplish, but she has an amazing point of view and after "The Wall of Winnipeg" I couldn't help but to read everything else that she has written, so here are the four books I've chosen for this month:
Wait for it, Mariana Zapata. 
Lingus, Mariana Zapata. 
Kulti, Mariana Zapata.
Under Locke, Mariana Zapata

Be aware, this books contain mature language that may make you uncomfortable, Lingus being the one with the most mature theme over the whole book, you've been warned. Other than that I hope you enjoy them and have a great reading.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram