Sharing Stories

Over the past two years I've been sharing a part of my life in here and I've been enjoying it so much that I even gave some nicknames to recurring characters in my life and stories so it would be easier to follow and understand, plus, some of those stories may or may not have a follow up.
And then this year happened, I don't know if it was the fact that I didn't get any breaks between school and work in about a year or if I just didn't take care of myself and my anxiety, but my mind seemed to be on other place and I stopped enjoying life and those moments, I was there but my mind was somewhere else. 
This affected not only the writing aspect of my life, but my creativity seemed to be dead for so long, I didn't know what I wanted to do and if I had any type of idea, it wouldn't work out or I wouldn't put the effort into getting it done.
I knew it was time for some changes and I shared all of those with you, little by little everything started to come back to "normal" or what I assumed to be normal once, because as much as you try, there are some thing that change you and make you a bit different than before.
But one thing that was still missing were my writing skills, those don't come easy, it has taken me about three years to come to this point, to a point in which I feel like I'm finally sharing and connecting with all of you in a different level.
I'm working on them, but it has been harder than I thought as I'm not reading, talking or using the language as much as I used to, but as I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things, I know for a fact it will get back to it's normal level, hopefully before I start working on The October Project.
Anyway, the point of all of this is to tell you I want to go back to writing about my personal experiences, the life lessons, the problems, the struggle, everything that has been shaped me into becoming the person I am and becoming who I want to be.
I'm making changes, going back to my roots, working harder than ever, I hope everything pays off.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram