September: The Resolutions


We have four months left of the year and I can't believe this year has gone by so fast, I know it's the cliché to say that, but we are already getting into autumn, next it's October with its fabulous weather, my birthday and halloween and before we know it, it's going to be Christmas and then it's over. It's been an amazing year so far.
I have one main resolution for the rest of the year: "Make it big, better and happier", a motto I'm hoping I'll be able to apply in every aspect of my life, mostly because I'm tired of complaining and not doing what I've dreamed off. I'm ready to start fighting for it, even when it means I'll be more tired than ever. But let's do it one month at the time, shall we?

Personal Goals:
  • Drink more water. 
  • Eat what makes me feel good. 
  • Workout 4 times a week (at least).
  • Go for a run once a week.
  • Learn something new. 
  • Be productive. 
Blog Goals:
  • Be consistent. 
  • Write more of what makes me happy. 
  • Post 5 times a week. 
School Goals:
  • Hand my papers on time. 
  • Schedule every deadline. 
  • Spend 2 hours revising a day. 
I want to work on myself not only on a physical way, but also mental, and although I've started making a few changes to battle my anxiety, I want to do more, I want to feel happy again and not be as scared of the outside world as I am now. Hope you have an amazing month and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram