WR| Doubtful


Weeks pass and the end of the year seems to be nearing by, it seems to be terribly close now, doesn't it? This week was full of doubts, painkillers, naps, work and unproductive hours in my desk, which makes me feel like I ain't putting enough effort into achieving those goals I've been trying to reach for so long.
Monday was a "working" day, said like that because I struggled a lot to get anything done, I mostly studied and did a bit of homework, but all my planning went to hell when I realised that my mind was not into it, and when that happens, there's not much I can really do.
Tuesday was when everything started to go downhill, I had to get something removed from my earlobe, it was my first ever procedure, first time getting stitches and first time with this kind of wound. I'm lucky, it wasn't big or urgent, just something that had to get done. Let me tell you that the anesthesia the doctor used in me had me feeling really loopy and confused.
Wednesday was my day to work, I was full on trying to get everything done as the painkillers were given me a really hard time every time I tried to concentrate or stay awake, and I feel proud of everything I managed to get done that day, although by the end of it I was more than ready to hit my bed and not do anything for the rest of the week.
Thursday has now become my running day, I've been trying to squeeze a day to go outside and run or go for a hike, and this week was the toughest of all, I was so tired and in pain by the end of it that I couldn't manage to do anything else but take a little nap and prompt my legs up.
Friday was a semi-productive as I had a full morning to spend with my mum before we started doing a bit of work, a bit of cleaning and a bit of homework I had left, I didn't finish (which is why I'm working on a Saturday when I should be sleeping, taking a nap or reading), but at least I had a head start in everything.
And now it's over, the week and my homework, there's a bit more than should get done in the next couple of hours, or at least I hope any gets done at all. Hope you had a week with less up's and down's, if you didn't, remember that it will get better, just keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram