WR| Rising Up

I'm back, I've been working a lot in the past week to get to this point, I can't say I'm happy with everything, I can't say I'm done with every project, I can't even say I'm never going to go away again, but for now I feel more in peace with myself and the direction I'm going... at least for now. 
I'm definitely in a different mode than I was about two weeks ago, everything seems to go slower, I feel melancholic and a bit lost, but I also feel more ambitious, more motivated, more in my element to just go out and do my thing. I haven't stopped and there's something awesome about it. 
Something inside me clicked, something is telling me that unless I fight for it, it isn't going to happen, I can see the hunger in my eyes, I cannot describe it, I just feel different. Although, there are many things I'm looking forward to changing, I don't want to be late ever again, or oversleep, or even feel like I'm lacking energy, I want to give the best in me. 
This week was a rollercoaster of energy, I went from feeling really tired and not like myself, to a little bit more productive mood, to feeling really pumped up and wanting to do everything, which I guess it's a good thing when you are really trying to put your life back into place and not feel like an utter mess. 
Another thing that happened this week was that I got back into bullet journaling, I talked a bit about how my old BuJo suffered from a terrible accident a few weeks back making me lose my old agenda and a year's worth of memories, but in all honesty, now I feel like it was a good thing, I started from scratch and I'm working hard into making it my own and dedicating time every day into filling it.
My life is starting to fall into place, it's taking time and I'm sure I'm going to mess a lot more, but for now, I'm full of hope, dreams and new ideas that god knows if they are going to work, I just want to put the time into making them the best possible and really feel proud about them. Like my photos, I love the last pictures I took and I want to keep working on that. 
That's all for now, August was a good month, but I'm ready for September, autumn and everything that's to come, I'm sure there will be some really amazing things coming this or other ways. Have a great week and keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram