WR| Worn out


Have you seen those movies in which the main character is running around town trying to get everything done before time runs out? That was me this week, I was a complete and utter mess for the duration of it, but there were also some pretty awesome stuff that happened during this period.
It was back to school week for me and I have to say, I wasn't as excited to go back as I first imagined, mostly because I can't seem to figure out how to do 6 a.m. and look like a human, not a tired thing that seems to always be cold, but once I got passed the first shock it was actually pretty nice to go back to those hallways that have seen me grow.
I'm also doing something pretty exciting for one of my aunties, I can't say what but it involves a lot of paperwork and adulting, so I had to spend half of the week signing paperwork, calling people and in an office.
Tuesday was a family day in the hospital, I seem to be de declared woman to accompany loved ones to the hospital when they need it or as it was in this case, for a check-up, by the end it had all turned to be a family reunion hosted by me, I was really impressed by how well it went.
Wednesday was the day of my exam, I don't know if you remember, but one of my main goals was to finally finish studying English to get my certificate, well in past exams I had actually done a pretty bad job, one time I actually had a panic attack during the interview, but this time I was ready and actually got one of my highest scores yet.
Thursday was an interesting day, for me it was going to be a day to relax after one class, but I actually ended up walking, talking and catching up with "Chef" and "Jolie", it was our last chance before we fully go back and out schedules mess up everything again.
Friday was relaxed, I actually managed to send all my work before the weekend and caught up in all my work, it feels nice to accomplish all of this, even if some of the work got finished a day later, it got done before the weekend and that's all that matters to me. I'm feeling really tired but happy.
I also managed to work out 5 days of the week, it has been a long time since that happened and I'm starting to feel pretty good with myself again. I'm really motivated and ready for everything that's to come, I promise to fight harder and be better, to post more on social media and invite you to become part of the family, I hope you had a good week, in case you didn't, remember that every day is a new start and you can do whatever you can. Remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram