WR| Put Together


I don't know where I stand this week, everything has been all over the place and I somehow managed to feel utterly pressured and stressed but happy at the same time, there's has been a lot going on with school, work and overall life.
Sunday was a working day, I actually had to do some work because I had to spent Saturday in bed sick, again, but other than having to do a few tasks, there was not much left for me to do, I'm quite pleased to say that I have been on top of work and school in this past two weeks, my bujo has been working wonders. 
But on Monday I felt lazy, after three days of not doing much, my brain was not in its greatest work form and I found really difficult for me to concentrate or even think on what I had to do in the next few days. Even worst I ran around time all day long and I have to say, I was exhausted but I felt a little bit more accomplished. 
Tuesday was the only day I had left to do some work outside school, so I went to one of my favourite coffee shops to really be able to concentrate, to my surprise I actually got done more in there in about 4 hours than in the past three days, and other than that, I enjoyed the rest of the day to work and finish with my catching up. 
Wednesday was when things turn out to be more interesting, I started English again, I was really nervous to meet new classmates and I won't lie, during that class my face stayed in a bright red shade, but once you break the ice the first time, it gets quite easy.
Thursday was a bad day, I had a relapse, I felt worst than I have felt all week and I had to skip a day from everything, except that after some medication my body told me everything was going to be okay, so I finished everything in advance. 
Friday was awkward, I had to make a presentation, I was so unprepared and nervous, but the thing that held me together was the hope of a relaxing weekend. 
I feel like in the past two weeks I've been quite good about how I organize my days and how I commit to my tasks, instead of getting home and relaxing, I've been working out more actively now, I actually did 6 workouts and 4 yoga classes, I'm still working on my eating habits, but I figured baby steps are better than nothing. 
Hope you had an amazing week, if you didn't remember that you can always change it. Have an amazing week and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram