WR| Frustrated


The last full week of the month has passed and our time to accomplish all of those goals we set ourselves from the beginning has passed, now it's time to look at what we did, what we didn't do and the things we can improve. This week was not that for me tho.
You never realise how busy you are until you suddenly have to tell someone your to do list just for that day, before that I used to think I was this super organised woman making everything happen and not sweating over pressure, but turns out it's quite the opposite.
I went from having a slow but great start of the week, going through some lose ends from last week and catching up, mostly because exam week is coming and I rather be prepared. But as Wednesday rolled around I discovered that my list was longer than anticipated, my mood was not there, my health was no cooperating and I didn't had enough time.
I feel like I haven't been working hard enough in some projects as I should be, I've been putting resting hours over work hours and that leaves me with even less time to properly rest or even work and that has been compromising my free time and my health too.
There were some good things this week too, I saw "Engineer" and we had a late night Burger King that made me laugh a lot, I had a heart to heart to with my parents about my plans, I even talked with some friends and voiced my recent problems, which doesn't happen as much as it should.
But on the other hand my dad also got sick and I never realised how terrified I was to see either of them sick until I saw him walking through that Emergency door, luckily he's fine, he's recovering and who knows, maybe the next time I write I'll have an adventure to talk about.
Have a great week and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram