PhotoDiary| Back to the Beach

As you know, I don't tend to go on holiday a lot, I travel a lot, I spend a lot of time in buses and out of the city but it always has a purpose either business or take care of something, which always leaves us with no time to rest or take time off, but this year we decided that Christmas was going to be our main holiday of the year and along with visiting my grandma, we took three days and blocked work of. 
It was a really nice one, unfortunately due to my dad's job, we have to cut it short, but here are some of my favourite pictures.







I actually came around this pictures a few days back when I was organising my memories and realised that I never shared what I did over that one week break I took from everything. There aren't any many pictures because I have family members in most of them, but the one I have are some of my favourites and it shows one of the places I used to go when I was little, the view it's amazing and it's a place I hope I'll never forget. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram