February: The Resolutions


It's the first day of the month and we all know what that means, it's time to share the new resolutions and the new things I would want to be focusing on this month and hopefully this time, everything is going to go through and I won't be having any problems following them up.
Not much is going to be happen, not that I know yet anyway, and it's mostly because I really want to focus on myself and school, because I just started this semester and I really want everything to go as smooth as possible, I want my grades to improve and I want to take care of myself.
Personal Goals. 

  • Read 10 books
  • Work out 4 times a week
  • Save money
  • Eat clean
  • Stick to my schedules
  • Work on my routine
Blog Goals.
  • Write more of what I love
  • Share my posts
  • Work on my story
School
  • Schedule school work
  • Hand papers/homework on time
  • Study/Revise 4 hours a day
  • Go back to English
It seems like a lot, isn't? But most of it has to do with how I want my transition to go as I go back to spending all of my day revising and sometimes working. I just want to put my soul into everything I do and that it shows, because even though I never turn in anything that I think it's particularly bad, I always think I've could have done better than that and I don't want that, I want to feel proud of myself and my work. 
Inbetween those lines I also want to give myself Sundays to rest and not worry, but working days would be considered from Monday to Saturday and that means waking up early, eating right, maybe working out and getting through my To-Do's, which means at least doing one thing a day. 
We'll see how everything goes and if I really get to catch up with everything, meanwhile, I hope you had an amazing start of the year, keep your hopes high and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram