WR| Too Much


This was my first week back going back to work and I feel like it's safe to say that I'm not feeling fresh or even feeling cheerie, but I do feel happy to go back to both my jobs and do what I did all of last year, run around.
If you haven't read it enough here, I want 2017 to be my year, I want to set myself goals and actually work on them, I'm pumped, I'm motivated but one thing I didn't fully anticipated was how hard any of this was going to be and not because I thought I was going to ease into that plan, it's just has been 10 times harder than imagined. 
All of this is new to me, I haven't had a job during my winter break while having my other job, I haven't had to deal with my family as much in past jobs as I've been having to in this past months, I didn't had this blog and so much commitment to it before, so once you put two and two, you realise that maybe it's not going to be hard, it's going to be a true challenge. 
I'm not complaining, I'm truly grateful to be in the position I'm in right now, I know that having people think of me when a job opportunity comes up it's truly amazing and I'm really enjoying, the down thing of that it's that know I have double the commitments, half the time and my old responsibilities are still there waiting for me. 
But on a brighter note, I've been working on my new years resolutions such as working out, saving money and staying in touch with my loved ones, something that has never happened before, it's even feeling quite easy and becoming a habit. 
I'm going to be working hard, but from here until the end of the month, I'm going to be on a off of everything really, I'm working on my time management and prioritizing my activities, because if I don't do it that way, I'm going to go insane or collapse from tiredness, neither of which are good or convenient.
I've been using this weekend to catch up, update my platforms and just thick things of my to-do's, it indeed makes you feel better, everything will slowly return back to normal in a few days, without any more news, I hope you have a great start of the year and week, keep pushing and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram