The Next Page


When I was trying to come up with a theme for this post, I was having a lot of trouble, surprisingly I had nothing, not any idea, apparently spending more than three days with my family drains my creativity and puts me in relaxation mode, which is good, I was supposed to feel like that all week, I was supposed to have a break, but as I'm slowly becoming a workaholic, that idea was nuts.
Anyway, I had nothing, but all I could keep thinking was so much I wanted to accomplish this year and how excited I was to start so many different projects and ideas that have been rumbling in my head, so as everyone is in changing mode, I decided to write a little something that has been making me crazier than ever.
Every year I set myself for the stars, I always set all of this unrealistic resolutions that I'm never able to get through, because let's be honest, half of the time I have no time stability and that makes it really hard to stick to a plan and that's why I always end up sticking with small morning and night routines that may not affect my schedule.
But this year I want to go big, I want to do all I've ever wanted, even if that means sleeping less than my usual 8 hours, or investing my weekends into that, or watching less Gilmore Girls. I'm not going big in the sense of how many things I want to accomplish, but how many hours and how much of my focus I want to be putting towards that goal.
I'm not hearing any comments from other people, I'm not using my past as my own weapon, this year I want to look forward and not give myself headaches because no matter how much I try, I cannot change my past or all the awful things I've done and even if I could, I wouldn't, I've through a lot and that has taught me even more than I ever imagined.
This is a new chapter, a new page on my book and I want it to be special and nice, I want to go out, see the world, be a good friend, work on some amazing projects and taking the opportunities that come my way, because they are worthy and exciting.
I hope this year tops others and I finally start becoming that person that would make myself proud in about 40 years, it is going to be hard and not as fun, but amazing.
Have a great start and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram