CityScapes| Del. Tlalpan

A few years back my mum asked me to drop some paper of at a place I have never gone to, a place that I thought was going to be in a sketchy part of town and not be much, I tried to come up with different excuses to not go, but at last I had to go and I'm happy that I went, the place transports you to a different time, it's a part of the city that has stayed like that for years.







Since then I've been going back constantly, every time I want to escape the city or I'm feeling overwhelmed, I try to go and walk it off. It's truly an awesome part of town, and even when it's still an active part of town, you cannot feel the rush or the stress of it, everyone seems to be relaxed and quiet in there.
This was the place where I scaped multiple times in the past, this is my place and will be for a long time.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram