The Resolutions


Making resolutions and setting myself goals has become one of my favourite activities, if you are familiar with myself, you may know that I do this every month, but I like to set the really good ones at the beginning of the year to work on them through the months. 
There are always some that have become my regulars, they are always going to be on the list, no matter what happens, no matter if the past month was a good one, they are little reminders to myself, because I will always want to be productive, stay organised, work out and eat clean. 
But there also others that I tend to put in there and change month by month, this ones are the ones that are going to be included here and I'll be working on them as the month goes by. 
Save money has always been my nightmare, I don't know how to do and I always end up spending the little that I saved and more, but this year I want to have a healthy account and not any more problems with that. 
Have "me" time because sometimes I forget about me and how much I do, I want to give myself a pat in the back before a good day working, I want to be able to be that person that feels happy and rested when they wake up, I want to give myself enough break to not break down every couple of months. 
Spend time with family and friends, when your life circles around work and school, you miss that part of your life and I'm not happy to say that I count on one hand how many times I've seen my friends and some family members this year, it makes me really sad to think about it like that, but I'll be adjusting and meeting them sooner than later. 
Work on healthy habits, I like having a routine, I like feeling safe in it, I like having something to do at night that makes me feel relaxed and that involves working on my daily habits, I want to feel good with them and what I do, it's going to take a lot of work but it's all going to be worthy at the end. 
Being the person that would make myself proud, out of all of them, this one is the most important one for me, I would like to be that person I've always dreamt of and make me proud of everything I'm doing, it's not about having my life together, but being who I want to be, working towards that infinite goal that it's going to always hang in my head. 
It's going to be a good year of working and moving on, growing away from old pain and towards new goals and something even more exciting, but who knows what's going to happen, just remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram