To Read

Oh new year, such a lovely time of the year, this is the time to make new resolutions and start doing more of what we love, which in my case it's reading, I want to take time to read even more than past years, it's something that I trully enjoy and makes me utterly happy and relaxed.
For this year I won't be sharing my reading goal, because I found that it changes as soon as I reach the original one, but in compensation to that, I decided to share 5 books that I will definitely be reading at some point this year.
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Dooer
It has been in my list for a really long time, but I either haven't found the time or when I was about to buy it, something else caught my attention, I won't be paying attention to any of that anymore and I'll bite the bullet.
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E.Lockhart
I've read very little of her work but what I've read really intrigues me, to be honest I'd forgotten this book was on my list, but once I saw it I remember why was it there, the title it's quite catching.
I'll be there by Holly Golberg Sloan
I love this kind of books you can fall in love with without knowing even how it happen, the cover calls me every time I see it and I'll be honest, I'm missing this sort of books in my life.
Alive by Scott Sigler
Have you ever had one book that pops everytime you turn around? This has been doing that for quite a while, but for some reason other than the cover I haven't been drawned to it, maybe I just have to push it in and see how it goes down.
Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
This book contains a touchy subject for me, one that I avoided for too long until I started to immerce myself a toe at the time, but now I'm really curious to how they are going to portay it and use this in a nice way.
Those are my picks for 2017, of course they are going to be a lot more, most of them are going to be found in weird sale shops, some may be good, some may be bad, but I shall be enjoying both of them, because that what reading is about.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram