WR| Back to Basics


The October Project was amazing, a really good one, I went through it and didn't fail, although the story didn't went as planned, I'm still writing and figuring out where I want to go with it, I get all of this ideas but none of them seem to work, or if they do, I don't like thee way I handle it.
Anyway, I'm glad to be writing back, it's been quite a week, I don't remember if I post about it, but about three weeks ago we had a family emergency, which is not something fun to go through, now we are supporting each other and doing the best we can to stick together, because that's what family does, sticks together even if times are hard.
Those three days in which we stayed moving and helping were like my worst nightmare, my anxiety was the worst it has been for months, my tummy was not in a good place either, my mind was going a mile per hour, everything was going in slow motion, I actually made an emergency call to "Stranger" one of those nights, he really calmed me a lot.
And from there life took a lot to settle down, I feel like it's still doing it, I had no problem being productive after that, no matter how tired I was, I knew I had to keep going for the sake of everything to work, and I stayed in that mindset, I would work and work, none stop.
But a week ago I saw "Chef", I haven't seen her in what seemed forever, before her trip and summer course, it was really nice to let months of things go, I never think I need that kind of talk until I have it, and then my parents and I took a day off, we went to a small city, we swam, we walked through the streets, we had an amazing meal and we headed to the spa.
From there, my body said no, I wasn't having any workouts, I would start and then I would feel really tired, I couldn't work, I actually fell asleep on one of my classes, I guess after that weekend my body was trying to tell me something, I needed to take a break, and I sort of did, I took a really nice nap, drank some delicious soup and felt so much better.
I started to pick up my week on Wednesday, so I had a lot pilled up, but it was my fault, I manned it up and now here I am writing this, happy to be back, trying to fix the world, working on my anxiety, giving the best I can, because as much as I would want to stay in bed mopping around because my life is "really bad" and my family is going through a bump, I know that's not going to do anything good for me or them.
I wanted to end this on a good note, I'm better, some days are plain bad, I can't bare to face the world, but some others like today are really good, brings light back to my life, you just gotta keep on getting up, even when life is hard, you've just gotta keep on fighting.
With nothing else to say, I hope you have a great week and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram