The October Project


October is one of my favourite months, the leaves start to turn beautiful colors, the weather starts to cool off, it's my birthday month, but it's also the blog second birthday and we have to celebrate that.
When thinking how to commemorate this two amazing dates, I was bombarded with a lot of ideas, from sharing more stories with you, to doing more PDs, to sharing my passion, or my life lessons too, I was having a hard time deciding which way to go, then out of nowhere I had this realisation that maybe I was able to do all of those, because I was the writing mind behind this project.
It's taken a lot of time, a lot of work and a lot of headaches to get here, I've been learning a lot in this two years that I've been writing and it's always something nice to remember and it's the perfect excuse to share more with all of you.
Within this project, I'm also going to be sharing another project that has been in the over for a while, I'm really excited about that one, I got to work with my friends and go to new place, I cannot think of anything better to be working on.
This is going to be a long but fun month, there's a lot of things I've been wanting to share but haven't had the opportunity to do it, until now, I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying doing it, it's one of those things that when I started to do it, I didn't knew if it was going to be possible, but the more I worked in it, the easiest it became and the more excited I felt.
From here 'till the end of the month, I'll have something new going up every other day (odd days) and I also been writing a story that's going to be going up every other day beginning tomorrow (even days), I'm really happy with the result of everything and I hope you like it as much as I do.
Welcome to The October Project. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram