Five Reads For Autumn

Autumn is one of my favourite seasons, for many reasons, one being because I was born in October, the other one being that I love the weather change, I love cuddling in bed with a good book and becoming a burrito for the duration of the cold days, that's why I read the bulk of my reading list during this time of the year, so I always have good finds, here are five that have become my new favourite.
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover, you'll see a few books from this author, she became one of my favourite since book one, which was this one, it's not about the perfect couple, it's about couple problems that are more relatable than others, it's more realistic and that made me enjoy it a lot more.
Sincerely, Carter by Whitney G., this was a pleasant surprise in my recommendations list, I never heard of it,but it had amazing reviews, it was quite a light reading, with a lot of turns and a lot of moments where I wanted to throw the book at the characters, but I never thought of putting it down and that's always a good sign, this book is more about the perfect couple.
Me before you by Jojo Moyes, it had to make it's appearance, I read this one back in the summer months and I found myself cuddling under a blanket and crying like a baby, I liked it a lot, it's a good book for those who love Romeo and Juliet inspired novels.
Friend Zoned by Belle Aurora, another pleasant surprise, I didn't think too much about the book, I thought it was just another love story, which it is, but it has a really nice touch of comedy that made me love every moment of this book, the characters are hilarious and the way the manage the situations is relatable, for me this one was a win.
Wasted Words by Staci Hart, I saw this book everywhere when I decided to read it, it was long and in some part tedious but I can see what everyone saw in it, it truly is one of those books you connect with, we've all been there and done that, it was a good book to enjoy on a rainy day when all you can do is stay in bed.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram