CityScapes| Bosque de Tlalpan

Living in a big city you don't get many times to stop, everything is about work and time, everyone seems to be in a rush to get somewhere, every place you turn seems to be filled with people, and even though that's one of the things that makes me love this city, it also can be quite overwhelming.
When starting this project I realised that every person has it's own place they like to take a break into, it goes from places they like to go on a walk, to libraries, to coffee shops, to viewpoints, but they find all of that within the city. 
It was a pleasant surprise to know that not only did I not know most of the places, but also that I haven't' heard of most of them and I've been living in this city for my whole life. It's being a really fun process, hearing stories, talking,going to new places and enjoying good food, I ain't complaining. 
The first place was chosen by "Chef", when I asked her about places she told me about this one and I was surprised, because when you think of city, you never think about a forest within the city, it was fun and a really long hike, but all alone worthy, the food after it was amazing. 











It was long and tiring, but really fun, I can see why people like to go in there, it's a truly cityscape.
Mayte. 

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram