New Music In:


Half of the things I love doing involve music, every time I go out somewhere I would be listening to music, every time I work on something I have music, there are very little exceptions in which I won't have my earphones with me, or any music playing on the background.
My taste goes from pop, to indie, to rock, to some 70's and 80's classics, to more slow music to relax me, it all depends on the mood I'm on, and the way I want to feel, music controls how I work, how I feel and how I'm going to feel, that's why it's so important for me.
For me to be able to pick new music, I have to listen to the song at least 3 times in order to know if I'm going to like it or not, there are no short cuts on this or I won't listen to that song, here are 10 songs that made the cut:
  1. What About Me? Isac Elliot
  2. You & Me (feat G-Eazy)- Marc E. Bassy
  3. Wasted Youth- Fletcher
  4. This Town- Niall Horan
  5. Last Train To Clarksville- Woodlock
  6. Sweet Dreamer -Will Joseph Cook
  7. Guilty- Chris Jamison
  8. Romantic- Stanaj
  9. Are you Ready?- Prides
  10. Mad Behaviour- Izzy Bizu
I tend to post a lot of their lyrics, listening to them, you'll be able to recognise in which mood I am when I'm listening to them, some are really uplifting and some are more slow and relaxing, which are the ones I go for on the evenings, I hope you like some recommendations and keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram