CityScapes| Biblioteca Vasconcelos

Being a student I always try to look up to quiet, peaceful places to study and be able to concentrate in the work that I have in front of me, if you know one thing about me, it's that I can get distracted quite easily, even from little things, from noise, to the bee flying in front of me, so when "Artiste" told me about this library, I thought I better check how this place was. 
Getting in was mind blowing, with seven floors of bookshelves and open space where you can sit down and get working, I was more than excited, the silence is perpetual and you don't see a lot of movement which kind of scared me, I was really cautious at every step I took, I didn't wanted to disturb anyone.











The day I went I actually took a bunch of work and homework I needed to catch up on with and I founded amazingly easy to focus and I got everything done in a blink of an eye.
I loved this place, this is one of my favourite stops I've gone too, it involves a lot of things that I love; even when it's not close to my house, I'm sure I'll be going more and more when I need to escape the craziness that the city tends to be sometimes.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram