October: The Resolutions


If I haven't made it clear enough, October is one of my favourite months, not only because of my birthday or the birthday blog, but because it means a full month of amazing weather, amazing views, amazing moon and amazing things.
I always try to do something exciting in this month, through the years I've been lucky enough to have amazing birthdays with the company of family and friends, some have been bigger than others, but that doesn't make them less exciting.
This month I really want to focus on being happy and doing more of what I love, not leaving my work on the side, I feel like after a good month at home, I'm ready for something new and exciting. I've already thought of a lot of things that I can do during this time, but we'll see how many go through.
Personal Goals.
  • Eat clean
  • Keep up with my workout schedule
  • Save money
  • Be productive
  • Write more
  • Do at least one thing of my bucket list/ Have an adventure.
Blog Goals.
  • Stick to "The October Project"
School Goals.
  • Learn something new
  • Get to class on time
  • Practice my languages. 
Extras.
  • Be patient
  • Don't blame your bad mood on others. 
  • Give back 
  • Breathe (because everything will be okay)
I don't think that much has changed, I'm still working on being the best version of myself, it's going to take time, it's not going to be easy, but I think I'm working towards that, even when sometimes it doesn't seem like it. 
There's no much else to talk about, just remember that it doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop and keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram