Sunday Morning...

The one about the 6 month trial...
When I first opened this space I was a little bit nervous, I didn't knew how much I wanted to share, the things I wanted to write about, if I wanted the world to know about this or even if I wanted to really do it. I put myself a 6 month trial to figure all of this out.
The time expires tomorrow, after 6 months I'm happy with this space and I'm putting everything to make this bigger and better, I know what I want to write about, I'm really happy to say that this space has become special to me.
I don't know how long this is going to last, but I'm putting all my effort in now.
Finally as the season would suggest I'm talking about spring cleaning, the weather is getting warmer and I think is perfect timing to really do a deep clean in our lives.
thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram