Monday Morning...

I'm late, as always, I can use the mess in my house as an excuse, I can't find anything, I have like 3m to walk around, I can also blame my beautiful nephew for making me loose time, as he stayed all day with us, but I don't think is fair for anybody to blame the for my mess. The past month I've been lazy, I haven't been taking anything really serious and that's only making harder the fact that I have stuff to do, stuff piling up, things I need to take care of. It is my fault.
This week that's my goal, end the month on a good note just to be able to really start right and go from there.
I'm also starting a new semester and a new project, that means more work and organization, I can do it, I just need to focus.
This new project are letters to my future and past self, I've been reading old diaries and old posts and there are some things I would love to tell myself. Hope you have a great start of the week.
thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram