Photo diary: Day Out...

Last Thursday I woke up to a beautiful day, blue sky, cold and windy day and gorgeous views, so I decided to take a few pictures, first I tried doing it from a bridge and I although I had a beautiful view, I needed more height, so I started calling my friends to go to one of my favourite places, the only problem is that every single one of them was busy, so I went by myself.
I went up 42 floors to a beautiful view, I forgot how cold it can get and after a few minutes I was freezing but it was worthy it, after taking the pictures I decided that I had time to really walk around down town,  having this time with myself was awesome and something I can see myself doing more often, hope you enjoy the pictures.





























P.S. If you haven't guess, I'm from Mexico and of course I did some shopping that day but nothing to extreme.
thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram