Breaking the routine...


Everyone has a routine, some are really strict, some are pretty chill, I don't think is bad to have a routine, in fact can be quite beneficial for you, it all depends on your daily activities, but sometimes can be quite consuming, so I'm a true believer that sometimes we need to be spontaneous and do something crazy.
It can be terrifying, you might have to do it by yourself, sometimes you have to go and follow your instincts, as I said, you might be afraid because we are used to do the things we are supposed to and not the ones we want to. The best plans can come up hours before it happens.
So the next time someone asks you out to do something crazy or if you think about it, JUST SAY YES, go for it, it's all you need. It doesn't matter how much people you really have around as long as you have a great time. I'm still working in the whole being spontaneous thing but I don't think is impossible, so if I can do it, you can,
thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram