Making Mistakes...

Everyone makes mistakes, everyone judge everyone for that, as a "wild teen" I made a lot but I learned from them.
My biggest one was believing that everyone was nice and lovely with me for no reason and I still do that but not with everybody, I don't regret it but there was a time when almost everyone turned their back at me and it feel even worst because I though I heard my mother saying "I told you".
Another one was believing I was right and believing I was the couch and not the player when I got played twice, I was a annoying at y high school years and when puberty hit me and everyone was noticing me I started "playing around" and thinking that everything I said had to get done or was the truth. BIG MISTAKE, I learned the bad way with a guy that tough me what not to do with his actions.
Finally and the one I think is the common one, I stopped doing things and following my dreams, I stopped dreaming, I became cold and unhappy, I made mistakes but I learned from them, to this day I still am and I think that's better to being perfect and going through your teens and early 20's without mistakes. It's okay to fall, what's not okay is to stay there for too long!
thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram