Spring Cleaning Part 2...


This week has been all about my spring cleaning and a new start, after cleaning my closet I realised than that wasn't the only thing that needed a deep clean, my body and my agenda needed that too.
So I started with the basics, my diet, I'm not one for eating healthy, but when you really start to see the hole picture you see how much junk you are putting in, so my biggest advice is to start by changing small things, choose apples over chips, put less sugar on your tea and those little steps will lead you bigger changes and you won't even notice.
I used to be super fit, but with less time I really can't do it, so I choose to walk to places that are near me, walking at least 20 min a day is good for your body, so start slow.
Finally another thing that can be bad for you is having bad friendships, they can really suck your energy, if you don't feel comfortable with what they are doing, stop it and back off, you don't really need that kind of people in your life, I promise there is people that are interested on being your friend and are worthy.
Remember that as long as you are happy, what everybody says doesn't matter, be yourself always.
thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram