Spring Change...


As the weather started to get warmer, I also started to remember where I was at this time last year, everything around us has changed too much, every year something different happens, if I was able to change one thing from my past years, it would be my mood, maybe everything was going downhill, maybe I needed to be better, maybe everything I needed was to smile and faced the problem, maybe...
I can't change my past, it's done, but I can change my the way I live my future, everyone can change, I think that the change of temperatures also calls for a change in ourselves, a change in our mood.
Remember how the weather got colder and the nights longer, it's changing again, the sun is rising and shining, why don't you do the same?
It's not pretending like nothing is happening, is putting our better face to find a solution, find our way out of our hurricane of emotions, fight our problems. taking control of our life can be terrifying but we don't have another option, you either swim or sink. At the end of the day is up to you.
thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram