Midnight Talks...

Have you ever looked back at pictures or posts?

I was shocked, I was a teen with problems that loved attention and in general I was a headache, I've been looking back at my pictures and post for a few weeks now and not only I had a terrible mess in my head but I was a drama queen, in most of them I'm "sad" or in a weird mood and I say weird because there's no other word to really express my younger self.
I think that my biggest change was around last year when I said "Enough is enough, I'm out" but still then I had some trouble that I like to think that I've been working on. Looking back made me see how much more happy I am now, how many bad habits I had and how much trouble I created to feel "included".
The main lesson for me, I think was to not carry my heart on my sleeve and to be more mature and make my own decisions, I don't regret anything, I think I learned a lot doing that and I kid of needed it.
thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram