Sundays...

Another Sunday, another week...
This week I've been thinking of how ambitious I can be sometimes, I dream big and try to make it happen but sometimes all of that becomes too much, there are times where I forget that I have to keep my mind open and find a balance, I try to work in the balance thing all the time, but I always end up doing more than I should. I'm a true believer of dreams, although I hate being a day dreamer, I love dreaming, it doesn't always has to be with being successful, sometimes I'll have the weirdest dreams and then ideas will pop into my head. My point is that sometimes you need to be real about your dreams. Remember to always:
"Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground." - Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks for reading and never forget to smile!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram