Changes...

February my love, you brought more than I expected...



Changes are good, sometimes we don't like to accept them, it's hard from time to time, but in more than one way, they are they to help us to be better, wiser or we just need to adjust to the situation.
Last week I started making some huge changes in my life and here. I changed from English to French (language wise), I changed the way I was organizing my life and the way I study, I changed coffee for tea, I changed chips for fruit, I didn't changed candy or chocolate, I can't do that. I'm still finding a way to relax and to feel more confident about myself.
I change the way the blog looks, I added my favourite stuff and links so you can check that, I'm adding some Midnight Talks, I'm talking a bit more personal with you,
I'm getting used to this changes, I like them, I like the way I can survive with them and enjoy them.

Thanks for reading and never forget to be yourself!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram